Helping Clients Facing A Wide Array Of Legal Issues
When you have legal problems, you want a lawyer who can help you find solutions. At the Goldsboro law offices of Dees, Smith, Powell, Jarrett, Dees & Jones, LLP, we are problem solvers. We help our clients explore all their options, no matter what concerns they may face, and we are always ready to provide aggressive representation when necessary.
One Of The Most Established And Stable Legal Resources In Eastern North Carolina
Our attorneys and paralegal work together as a team to provide our clients with legal counsel in a wide range of practice areas:
- Real estate: We handle residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as lending issues and refinancing.
- Business law: We understand the concerns of businesses here in Wayne County. We can help you with everything from business formation and contract development to corporate litigation.
- Traffic violations: Our firm defends the rights of people who have received traffic violations in North Carolina. We can protect your license and help you avoid fines.
- Professional negligence: If you have been the victim of professional negligence, such as attorney or accountant malpractice, we can help you take legal action.
- Timber transactions: As one of the primary timber transaction firms in eastern North Carolina for more than 30 years, we represent timber companies, lenders and individuals.
- Wills and estates: Whether you are interested in estate planning or administration, we can help you protect your rights and do what is best for your family.
From our offices in Goldsboro, we are dedicated to providing clients throughout Wayne County and eastern North Carolina with a wide range of legal services. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Contact us online or call us toll free at 877-332-9171 to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.